1. At least 3 years of nonprofit fundraising/development experience, preferably with significant foundation and high donor fundraising experience.
2. Demonstrated track record of obtaining grants, and developing corporate partnerships for nonprofit organization. Strong grant writing skills.
3. Demonstrate track record in achieving revenue targets.
4. Interest, enthusiasm and respect for the history, mission, and goals of Ensemble Español.
5. Interest, enthusiasm and affinity for fundraising and working with people.
6. Excellent written communication, research and organizational skills.
7. Thorough understanding of all components of a diversified funding base.
8. Computer literacy, with experience with fundraising databases.
9. Excellent written communication, research and organizational skills.
10. Ability to develop and manage budgets and prepare financial reports.
11. High energy, positive "can-do" attitude, flexibility, teamwork and attention to detail; high degree of initiative.