Ensemble Español Spanish Dance Theater
- U.S. and Canada / Siegel Artist Management / siegelartist.com / 570-258-5700
- Jennifer Morris, Artist Manager, x101 e: email@example.com / Region: Mid-Atlantic, South
- Laurel Canan, Artist Manager, x102 e: firstname.lastname@example.org / Region: Midwest, Mid-America
- Sue Birch, Artist Representative, x103 e: email@example.com / Region: New England, Orchestras
- Julie Eppich, Artist Representative, x104 e: firstname.lastname@example.org / Region: West
The Ensemble Español Spanish Dance Theater, founded by Dame Libby Komaiko, is a world class Spanish dance company based in Chicago. Under the dynamic direction of Artistic Director IrmaSuárez Ruiz and Executive Director Jorge Perez, the company continues to expand its artistry and repertoire performing contemporary and classical Spanish dance, folkloric and Flamenco with live music.
The New York Times
Drawing from an exciting repertoire of more than 135 original Spanish ballets, folkloric suites and Flamenco dramas, and rivals of 20th century masterworks, Ensemble Español will have your audiences on their feet shouting “Ole!” and “Bravo!”
Celebrating more than 40 years of performances and residencies, Ensemble Español has extensive performance and residency offerings for education and community outreach, ranging from Spanish dance, music, visual arts and theater to performances for festivals, symphony orchestras, operas and film.
Momento, Mexico City, Festival Int’l Cervantino
The company tours extensively throughout the United States and has performed in Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Mexico, Canada, China, Poland, Australia and Spain.
Albi Danza Madrid