Ensemble Español Spanish Dance Theater excitingly offers High school Juniors & Seniors the opportunity to receive College Credits through Northeastern Illinois University for Spanish Dance!
Goals & Objectives:
- Learn choreography and technique in the 3 styles of Spanish dance (Folklore, Classical & Flamenco)
- Learn how dance and each of the Spanish styles are significantly relevant to our everyday lives.
- Have a valuable and one of a kind experience through this course
- Receive 3 college credits under their Fine Arts elective (transferrable)
- Have well rounded knowledge of Spanish Dance & History at the introduction level
- Find appreciation and value of the art form
For more information contact: