We will be using the ZOOM App to start teaching during our regularly scheduled class times. Clear some space in your house for warm-up and technique!
6 weeks of classes. While there will not be a recital this year we will use those dates for instruction.
Tuesday Classes: April 7, 14, 21, 28, May 5 and 12
- Tuesday – 4-6 years | Flamenco | Beginner | Nalanie Molina | 6:00 – 6:50 PM
- Tuesday – 7-12 years | Folkloric/Regional | Beginner | Tasiana Villalobos | 6:00 – 7:00PM
- Tuesday – 7-12 years | Clásico Español | Intermediate | Tasiana Villalobos | 7:10 – 8:10PM
- Tuesday | Adult Flamenco | Beginner/Intermediate | Irma Suárez Ruiz | 7:15 – 8:15 PM
Saturday Classes: April 11, 18, 25 May 2, 9 and 16
- Saturday- 7-12 years | Flamenco Fundamentals | Beginner | Catherine Beza | 10:00 – 11:00AM
- Saturday | Adult Intro to Flamenco | Beginner | Olivia Serrano | 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Saturday | Adult Clásico with Castanets | Intermediate| Olivia Serrano | 11:15 – 12:15 PM
Costumes and production fees:
We have a few options that we can offer you. Like with all the arts organizations during this time, we kindly suggest that the Production Fees you have already paid are used as a donation for Ensemble Español. We will not assume that that is an option for you so by reaching out to Erica at email@example.com she will be able to work out the details with you on getting a refund or if you still owe tuition.
The children’s 4-6 Flamenco and 7-12 Classical classes are eligible for only a partial refund since the girls skirts were custom ordered.